- Instant Emotional Healing:
Acupressure for the Emotions
Peter T. Lambrou, Ph.D. and
George J. Pratt, Ph.D.
and more Information
- I want to purchase this book
- What others are saying about this groundbreaking
- The authors of Instant Emotional Healing:
Acupressure for the Emotions, have evolved a method called
Emotional Self-Management to eliminate painful and
unproductive emotional intensity, to remove self-sabotaging blocks to success, and
to install positive directions of thought and behavior. The foundations
of this approach for neutralizing emotional distress and installing
positive thoughts, feelings, and mental images are derived from
ancient Chinese understandings of acupuncture points and from
Western cognitive science. The acupuncture system accesses a system
of meridian pathways through the body which convey electrical
and biochemical signals. Recent research has shown that stimulation
of an acupuncture point on the foot can generate similar brain
activity in the visual cortex as produced by visual stimulation.
- Drs. Pratt and Lambrou have created a
book that explains the foundations of a new branch of therapy
and theory called energy psychology. The principles of energy
psychotherapies such as Thought Field Therapy and the authors'
Emotional Self-Management are presented in a self-administered
format so that readers can learn for themselves how to produce
Instant Emotional Healing. The method incorporates techniques
which can be mastered with the simple steps and the visual explanations
provided in the book.
- We want Instant
Emotional Healing to give you the
benefit of everything we have learned in our years of practice,
teaching, and research. Consider us your coaches as you learn
this new skill. Our goal is to provide you with not only the tools
and the techniques, but with the encouragement and intention to
achieve emotional wellbeing. We are certain that if you apply
the techniques of ESM, you will clear a path to the freedom and
happiness you seek.
- What to expect inside....
- Instant Emotional Healing is published by Broadway/Random House: ISBN: 0-767-903-935, $14 Paperback; ISBN 0-7679-0392-7, $25 Hardbound; ISBN 0-553-52671-5, $25 Audio book.
- Excerpt from the book (Copyright 2000 & 2006 Peter Lambrou and George Pratt. All rights reserved.)